During your stay, we will collect your daily garbage. This should be separated and packed in transparent bags which we will provide you with, if you require.
Garbage should be separated as follows:
- plastic (including rinsed drinks bottles and food containers)
- glass (including rinsed drinks bottles and food jars)
- metal (including rinsed cans and tins)
- paper & cardboard (clean and preferably flattened)
- organic waste (from food preparation and leftovers)
- general waste (non-recyclables)
Please do not empty your holding tanks at the moorings and kindly respect the maritime environmental regulations. Furthermore, we would kindly ask you to observe the following safety regulations:
- only swim within 10m of your yacht or freely within the designated swimming area
- do not exceed 3 knots when transiting the mooring field
- take the shortest route out of the mooring field when using tenders and jet skis
- use an anchor light after sunset
At an additional cost, a Yacht Hotel RIB service is available to accompany guests ashore. On arrival, you will be handed a registration card which you are kindly asked to complete.